- Your doctor has prescribed Acflox to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Acflox and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Acflox 200mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Acflox 200mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Acflox 200mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
Acflox 200mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Acflox 200mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Acflox 200mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Acflox 200mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Ofloxacin, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.