Nausea, Headache, Fatigue, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Cold extremities.
Aloten 50mg Tablet is a beta blocker that works specifically on the heart. It works by slowing down the heart rate and makes the heart more efficient at pumping blood around the body.
- Aloten helps reduce blood pressure and lower heart rate.
- Do not miss doses. In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible up to 8 hrs before next dose. Don’t double the dose.
- Stopping Aloten suddenly can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly, which increases the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- You may feel dizzy during the initial few days. You may also have fatigue and headaches. Notify your doctor if these symptoms persist for long.
- Can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you're diabetic. If you take insulin or other anti-diabetic medications, you may have to check your blood sugar level more closely.
- Know how to check pulse daily and blood pressure (BP) twice a week, and teach your family as well.
- Notify your doctor if slow pulse, troubled breathing, wheezing, cold hands and feet, dizziness, light-headedness, confusion, depression.