Essentiale-L 1g Capsule contains Lecithin (1000mg) as a major ingredient which is a mixture of phospholipids.
- Every liver disease is associated with cell membrane damage*
- Phospholipids are the building blocks of liver cell membranes.
- They are a class of lipids (fats) that serve some extremely important functions in our body.
- Essential phospholipids act therapeutically at the very basis of liver pathology, i.e. at the damaged cell membranes.
- Offers a substance (EPL) rich in energy, for restoration and regeneration of damaged membrane structure.
Key benefits/uses of Essentiale-L 1g Capsule:
- Restores liver functions
- Speeds up recovery in liver diseases
Direction for use / Dosage:
Take 1-2 capsules per day with meals or as advised by the doctor.
- Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Consult the healthcare professional if the individual is under any treatment.