Expert advice for Zstop Suspension
• Nitazoxanide should always be taken with food.
• Tell your doctor if you are suffering from liver disease; kidney disease; or HIV infection or problems related to immune system.
• Caution to be exercised if you are more than 65 years.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to nitazoxanide or any of its ingredients should not take it.
• Do not give it to patients with <1 year of age.
Headache, Nausea, Fever, Hair loss, Vomiting, Abnormal liver function tests, Dizziness, Abdominal pain, Vertigo.
How to works
How Zstop Suspension works
Nitazoxanide belongs to the class of medications called antiparasitic and antiviral agents. It inhibits the production of certain chemicals and substances essential for energy metabolism and growth of the parasite.